Jul 12, 2018
Waking up between 4-6am is the most common (and most frustrating) problem my clients experience! And guess what? I actually expect this problem to arise once your child learns to consistently sleep 11-12 hours. So how do we fix it? In this episode I'm sharing strategies to solve your child's early morning wakes by sharing two case studies from former clients.
Check the Environment:
1. Create a room that is as dark as possible. >>THESE are my favorite blackout window covers!
2. White noise to protect your child's room from the environment >>This is my favorite white noise machine!
3. No distractions in the crib or bed!
Now stop doing this:
1. Instant gratification!
2. Delay first bottle/nursing session
3. Avoid instant snuggles/snoozes in your bed
**Remember to give it some time! Once you begin implementing strategies it can take 4-6 weeks to "re-wire" your child's habits!**
Music by Chad Campbell